Advantages and minimum requirements
- You earn gift card / money depending on how much sales you generate.
- You can make a 20% code here. It works on top of sale prices. You can find how many times your codes has been used here. How to use discount codes is explained here.
- You get 10% commission on non-cancelled and non-returned orders paid with money where your code is used. The value is calculated from the sale prices excl. VAT. If you have received a gift card, it will contain the value you earned the previous month. Gift cards are paid out once a month, at the start of each month, only commission over 1000 NOK is paid as money.
- If you have 1000 NOK+ you should send an invoice with 15 days due date with invoice date set to the last day of the month. Or an account number if you prefer not to invoice.
- In addition to gift card on purchases with your code , we have the following bonuses on code usages from other people within a month, when you reach X amount of sales you can buy for Y amount of money, the bonuses stack, so if you reached 10 sales, you can buy for 750 kr and 1000 kr
* 5: 750 kr code
* 10: 1000 kr code
* 25: 1750 kr code
* 35: 1800 kr code
* 50: 3000 kr code
* 75: 4000 kr code
* 100: 6000 kr code
* 150: 10000 kr code
* When you reach over 100 sales within a month we will probably look into sending much more than just the bonuses. It will be judged on a case by case basis.
- It is a requirement to have @famme <my code> in bio and the affiliate link unless you use the link for other purposes:
When receiving new items you should also promote non-returned items on story or feed.
- A minimum of 7 sales with the code is required within a month for the code to stay active.
- Active promotion of competing brands or webshops is not allowed as long as you have an active code and your code might be deactivated if such promotion occurs.
Influencer terms and conditions for free items
If you receive full sponsorship, i.e items 100% free of charge as a kickstarter for the collab or bonuses based on sale with your code the following is required before receiving the items unless otherwise confirmed in writing:
After or before receiving the items the following is required unless otherwise stated:
- Code in bio in the format "@famme <CODE>"
- affiliate link in bio can be a replacement for the code: famme.no/discount/CODE
- Minimum one post and 2 stories and pictures of all items received free of charge must be given in the quality we could expect given your current instagram feed. This must be done within 1 month of receiving the items.
- Use the hashtag #fammely and tag @famme on posts and stories
- Send us pictures of the items, preferably by uploading here
- If you are happy with an item, post a review with pictures on the product page for that specific product. The review should be objective and help customers with sizing, and should not promote your discount code or contain other information not related to the product. you must not post positive reviews of items you are not happy with. Your most important asset as influencer is your credibility.
The code / affiliate link must be present for at least 2 months after receiving the gifted item(s), and no promotion of competing brands can be done in this period.
For some influencers we will allow an unlimited amount of orders to be placed. The following rules apply:
1. Orders are limited to 15 items or 10 000 kr in value (sale prices) in total
2. 80% of the items in the order needs to be promoted before new orders can be placed
3. Promotion material has to be uploaded / sent to us
If you need to place an order outside these rules, it has to be accepted in advance. What counts as "being promoted"? If an item has been mentioned in either a post or story and a review on the product page has been given, it has been promoted.
Longterm contracts with monthly payments
In some cases we might agree upon a monthly payment on a 3-6 months contract with the following conditions:
- A test period of at least 3 months showing consistent or growing sales
- Minimum sales must be 50000 NOK in sales ex vat with your code monthly on average. Which corresponds to 5000 NOK in commission
- The fixed monthly payment will be the average of your commission payments in the test period, multiplied by 0.7, rounded to the closest 100.
- If you sell for more than your fixed price payment in commission, you will get the commission instead. That means that the fixed price is the minimum we will pay, but the earning potential is "unlimited" for a month.
- If the commission for 1 month is less than 60% of the fixed price payment, the contract will be terminated immediately.
Sign up HERE to get access to resources for influencers.
Influencer breach of terms
If the terms listed on this page for gifted products are not respected, an invoice will be issued to pay the full price for the items that was received free of charge.
Content rights / intellectual property
Famme can use all images, videos or other content made with Famme clothes the moment the influencer places an order free of charge on our store. All content can be used free of charge by Famme with no expiration date and for all commercial purposes: ads, on our website etc.
- 1. December 2020: Start of document. Explanation of commission, content rights, minimum requirements for free items, gift card Vs. money payout etc.
- 31. January: added bonus on 5, 25 and 50 sales + more info about bonuses
- 25. January: added @famme as a requirement in the tagging, before we only required #fammely
- 4. February: added clarification on bonuses.
- 7. February: Added long term contract conditions
- 17. February: Rewrote the FAQ section to be more clear and remove redundant sentences.
- 17. February: Removed section about fixed priced campaign, moving over to long term contracts after test periods instead.
- 25. February: From March 7 sales with the code within a month is required for the code to stay active
- 2. March: added clarification on max purchase, so people can buy other things than leggings and top with bonuses if they want. Relevant since we start with many other categories.
- 3. March: New bonuses and clarification on whether competing brands can be promoted actively
- 5. March: added a bonus example section to explain common questions
- 24. March: added a link to upload the influencer content in the free item terms.
- 25. March: Simplified bonuses to use only use exact amounts to buy of instead of vague terms like "set", which is not unambiguous.
- 30. March: Added section about unlimited orders and the rules that apply
- 31. March: Added a paragraph about product reviews
- 31. March: Clarification of what counts as "being promoted" for unlimited orders
- 6. April: Made the fixed price more reasonable in terms of a risk perspective by adding an adjusting factor in the calculation
- 7. April: Added a specification on the invoice date and number of dates due.